Sunday, May 5, 2013

A prayer from Psalm 37


Help me to trust in you, Oh Lord,  and follow you by walking with you.
I know I find you in the land that you promise & thank you for feeding me there.
Oh Lord, let me delight in You alone and in your ways completely.
Let me be content, as you meet all the needs and desires of my heart.
Oh Lord, help me to commit all my days to you.
I will trust in you to be with me always and change my heart.
Lord Jesus, cover me with your righteousness and light my ways..
Oh Lord, Help me to rest in you & find peace in you, as I wait on you.
Help me to give up all envy and covetousness of any who prosper.
Help me to not be consumed by the wicked for they will pass away.
Oh Lord, let me never repay evil for evil or let my anger turn me away from you.
You are my salvation, my strength and my stronghold ... let my refuge be in you.
Transform my life by your Holy Spirit. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment