Saturday, May 25, 2013

About the weekend ...

Dear Reader, I thank you for reading my devotional blog and I appreciate your support. It is my deepest prayer that the Our days are His daily devotion is an encouragement to each of you as a follower of Jesus Christ our Lord. If you know of anyone that might like to read the thoughts that I share, you are welcome to send the blog address to anyone, you want to invite as a reader. A few months back, I began sharing some thoughts from my daily Bible readings through various means for encouragement and insight for believers and seekers. Along the way ... it developed into this blog.

Usually on the weekend ... usually on Saturday, I do not write anything.  So if you are wondering why the devotional thought for today is missing, that is the reason. If you want, go back in the blog archives and find a thought that seems appropriate for your day.

Blessings to each of you. Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment